If you are reading this article right now, it’s very likely that you are really interested in healthy, fresh home-grinded meat. Nothing can beat the authentic, just-out-of-the-grinder meat that can be prepared through a powerful electric grinder. As for the quest for a best branded electric meat grinder, we are making it easy for you with our Sunmile meat grinder reviews.
When it comes to low-cost yet outstanding performing electric grinders, Sunmile is the brand we are talking about. There are multiple models for electric meat grinders by Sunmile, but we have picked 4 “BEST BUDGET” and “BEST PERFORMING” Sunmile meat grinders for you.
We will be discussing in detail about these 4 models with the pros and cons of each, and guide you to decide which one serves your purpose the most.
We will compare the models and give honest reviews on the performance of these grinders based on the on-hand experiences by actual users.
We will be answering some real-life FAQ regarding the meat grinders and providing guidelines to make the most out of your budget.
It is obvious that ready-made ground meat that we find at the local stores can be processed with many substances that we don’t need and that can even cause health issues for us. It is always a better option to prepare the mashed meat for sausage or burger patties, at home.
For this reason, what you need is a meat grinder that is electric (to save your time), durable, great performing, and last but not least; budget-friendly.
Hang on there!
Keep reading this article till the end to find out the best one for you. We have got all the things covered – every information you need, every feature you need to analyze – it’s all there.
Top Rated Sunmile Meat Grinder Reviews
- Sunmile Meat Grinder SM-G31
- Sunmile Meat Grinder SM-G33
- Sunmile Meat Grinder SM-G50
- Sunmile Meat Grinder SM-G73
Without wasting much time, let’s discuss one by one
Sunmile Meat Grinder SM-G31 Review
Our first choice is Sunmile meat grinder sm-g31. Even though it’s a low-cost model but it surely won’t sacrifice its performances based on the price tag. It has a small motor with 250W rated power and 800W max locked power. That’s equivalent to the half horsepower of force.
The 250-watt power may seem a bit low, and it means it can grind the lower amount of meat in a minute, but it still can perform pretty well. It can grind up to two and a half-pound of meat in a minute.
If you are thinking that it won’t be able to compete with some top-notch models in case of performance, we suggest you cut the meat as small cubes as possible before you put it in the grinder. This way, the blades will grind the meat at a very high speed and the optimum performance can be ensured.
The Sunmile g31 etl electric meat grinder mincer has a very simple looking structure. The body is perfectly mounted on a rubber base so that the electric grinder doesn’t slip off from the surface.
There is a simple on/off button on its side to power it on or kill it immediately. The resistance of the button is pretty impressively high. That way, you won’t be turning it on or off by pushing accidentally.
Do you like it? Do let us know!
The product is ETL and UL certified, which means, the product is manufactured with all the necessary requirements to be well functioning and less subject to random malfunction.
The grinder has a sharp stainless steel blade with three cutting plates. The stainless steel confirms that the blade doesn’t need heavy sharpening and it can perform very well in the long run.
The grinder has multiple attachments that allow you to prepare a range of food which includes sausages and pasta. It’s surprising that an electric grinder can actually have noodles or pasta stuffing tubes. This makes it a stand-out from even some expensive electric grinders.
The SM-G31 normally doesn’t allow to be washed in a dishwasher. That means you have to wash it on your own hands. Which is actually good for it, as many experts suggest that washing these blades and plates manually is actually good for the longevity of the products.
Let’s Watch a Video Review On This Grinder
Let’s find out some of the key features of this excellent budget killer.
- 250-watt rated power with 800-watt maximum locked power
- It weighs around 8 pounds
- 14.8 x 7.7 x 14.2 inches of dimensions
- Comes with steel-gray color mounted on a white base
- Can grind more than two pounds of meat per minute
- An easy machine on/off switch.
- Easy to assemble and disassemble with easy-clean option
- 1 stainless steel blade, 3 cutting blades, 1 food pusher, 3 attachments
- ETL and UL certified
- Large capacity tray facilitates to hold a large amount of meat
- It can grind more than 150 pounds of meat in an hour. This amount of grinding at such a low-cost is absolutely amazing. Simply a budget-killer!
- The meat ground by it is as fresh as it can get. Those who used ready-made ground meat from the store have clearly seen the difference of such fresh output. Not so far away in quality than any industrial meat grinder.
- The parts and accessories are extremely easy to assemble and disassemble. It’s even easy to wash and clean.
- The machine comes with every accessory you would need. A blade with 3 cutting plates and 3 output attachment. It doesn’t need any extra purchase.
- The suction base of the machine is extremely strong. It does hold on to the surface very efficiently.
- It can grind semi-frozen meat with perfection. In fact, according to multiple users, the semi-frozen meat is what it grinds the best.
- The machine is not a fully stainless steel meat grinder. Only the blades are made of stainless steel. That means you can’t dish-wash the machine. If done, the coating will disappear soon as it is made of aluminum.
- Well, it’s pretty weird that the machine comes with no instruction. You entirely need to depend on online instructions or YouTube videos.
- After a certain amount of usage, the blade may need to be sharpened.
- If you put a heavy amount of meat in it once in a while, the machine will start to work slowly and sometime it can overheat up as well.
- The meat ground in some cases can contain some smell of plastic or industrial grease. Even if you use it multiple times. Experts suggest to thoroughly wash it before first use to avoid this issue.
Sunmile Meat Grinder SM-G33 Review
The second meat grinder on our top 4 list is Sunmile sm-g33 electric meat grinder. This machine is capable of attracting immediate attention because of its sleek and attractive design.
It has a comparatively better power motor than other similar types of models. With a 400 watts motor, the machine can grind up to 170 pounds of meat per hour. The maximum power is 800 watts.
Although it may sound a bit weaker by the specs, it still is capable of grinding some of the hardest meat out there.
If you are looking for an electric grinder that somewhat serves the purpose to a satisfactory level, this is it. It can grind any meat along with the capacity to grind vegetables as well.
Keep reading and explore literally everything you need to know about this meat grinding machine.
The Sunmile meat grinder sm-g33 has three switch buttons – On, Off and Reverse. You can easily switch the machine on and off by pressing the On/Off buttons. The reverse button can save the machine from being damaged in case any meat or vegetable is stuck inside.
Although it has the provision for draining out the stuck meat, it is most likely that you won’t face such issues. The durable built-quality of the product is somewhat resistant to such an annoying occurrence.
It has a built-in circuit breaker to prevent motor burn-outs in case of an emergency. This is an excellent option, given that the price is actually affordable.
There is a stainless blade, 3 stainless steel cutting plates, 3 sausage attachment, and 1 plastic food pusher; with the product. A complete package where you get everything you need.
Yep, it’s an ALL-ROUND BUDGET SAVER!
The product comes with a yearlong warranty. The manufacturers will replace any part that is damaged.
The whole product is ETL certified. So your food is actually being prepared in a food graded one. No health worries.
The machine can be easily disassembled and cleaned up. It is recommended that the product is cleaned manually instead of dish-washer.
The endurable gear makes sure it won’t break up. The die-cast aluminum grinder head is there to last. The head holder is big enough to hold a great amount of meat before pushing in.
Although this machine is an excellent choice for a low-budget solution, it can be an off-track performer if used heavily. So if you are planning to use it for commercial purpose, or you are a daily sausage-eating dude, you better look for more expensive industrial models.
Let’s Watch a Video Review On This Grinder
- Strong motor with 400W rated power and 800W max locked power.
- The wrapped body is made of stainless steel
- 3 different cutting plates for coarse, medium and fine grinding
- 3 switch button – On/Off/Reverse
- 1-year warranty
- 170 pounds of meat grinding in 1 hour
- Circuit breaker loaded inside
- Full set of accessories – Plates, blade and sausage stuff maker
- ETL certified
- Body dimension: 13.6 x 6.2 x 13.6 inches
- Weighs 8.8 pounds.
- 1 single button for 3 different switches. On, Off and Reverse. Very easy to operate.
- It is very easy to assemble and dismantle the whole machine.
- The stainless plates and blade make it easy to wash and make it durable.
- The machine can grind semi-frozen or even frozen meat with ease.
- The machine attaches itself to the surface pretty strongly. You can try pushing while stuffing meat but still it will be there.
- The reverse function allows any meat clogs to come out very easily.
- If you put non-frozen raw meat, at times it fails to grind well. Raw meat faces a tough time while grinding.
- It is not dish-washer friendly. If you wash it with dish-washer, the body will eventually welcome rust.
- Some users complained of a weird smell of a machine after grinding the meat.
- A lot of users said that it can cause meat clog, which can be really annoying
- The hopper and tubes are not stainless. So while washing rigorously can cause the aluminum coating to come off and cause dark marks on the machine and meat.
Sunmile Meat Grinder SM-G50 Review
The third one in our list is Sunmile sm-g50 model. No matter who you are – a chef running a restaurant or someone who just loves to eat sausage or patties; a great, productive electric meat grinder is what you need.
The Sunmile SM-G50 is the ultimate high performing, affordable and great-looking meat grinding machine you should spend your money on. It has all it takes to be a heavy-duty meat grinder.
The SM-G50 model is surprisingly small in size yet grinds a lot of meat at an impressive rate of 200 pounds per hour. That’s a great amount of meat for any home-use electric meat grinder.
Didn’t expect THAT, did you?
The machine grinds meat of size 12. This means it can process a large amount of meat, unlike ordinary meat grinders. Keep in mind that the average meat grinders grind meat of at best size 8.
This is possible because of its powerful motor. A motor with 600 W rated power and 1000 W max locked power is capable of grinding that amount of meat.
The Sunmile SM-G50 has a unique feature of 4 switches. Normally you get 2 switches in an ordinary meat grinder – On and Off. If you are lucky, you get another ‘Reverse’ button.
This machine doesn’t only have all these 3 switches, it has a fourth one as well which is a ‘Reset’ button. These buttons ensure that you can get the most out of this machine.
The Reverse button can be a lifesaver when there is meat stuck in the machine. It will drain off all the stuck meat and reverse the machine back to the default position.
The SM-G50 has a built-in circuit-breaker, in case there is a power issue, the machine doesn’t get damaged. How cool is that?
Already made up your mind??
Wait till you read our in-depth review of the Sunmile SM-G73 meat grinder. You will love it as well!
The machine is set up with 1 stainless steel sharp blade which is supported by 3 different stainless steel cutting plates. There are 3 different sausage attachments for you to get different types of output.
The aluminum body will let you use the product for a long time without having to worry about it getting rust on it.
The machine has passed the food grade and ETL certification. That means the food you prepare on it, goes through a quality combination of products.
With all these features and qualities, the SM-G50 meat mincer electric grinder is one of the best in the market right now.
- Strong motor and heavy power. 350 watt
- 1000 watt max locked power.
- 12.2 x 11 x 15.1 inches of dimensions
- Weighs 14.2 pounds
- More than 3 pounds of meat grinding in a minute
- Size 12 meat grinder
- 4 switches. On/Off/Reveres/Reset.
- Food grade and ETL certified.
- Aluminum body with a stainless steel blade and cutting plat
- Built-in circuit breaker to stop motor burnout
- Big capacity tray to hold a greater amount of meat.
- Die-cast aluminum grinder head
- Easy cleaning
- It has the capacity to grind 200 pounds of meat in an hour. Something you don’t find in any average electric meat grinder of its kind.
- It contains a built-in circuit breaker in case there occur any electric issues for the motor.
- The overall aluminum body with stainless steel blade and plates, make the machine quite durable.
- The 350-watt motor is actually pretty powerful in this line of product. 200 pounds of meat grinding in an hour is very much possible because of it.
- Very easy to assemble and disassemble. Also, it’s a piece of cake to clean.
- Very light weighted machine and compact size to fit into smaller places.
- It can even grind chicken bones and light bones.
- It can be easily used in smaller restaurants for commercial use.
- The reveres button drains all the stuck-up meat inside the machine and puts the machine into a default position. A true rescuer.
- There is a compartment in the back of the machine to put the cord and discs. No need to worry about putting all those in drawers just to be lost the next day.
- It can easily grind half-frozen meat.
- Although the packaging says you can dish-wash it, it’s not entirely true. Dish-washing for a few times can cause rusting on this product.
- Surprisingly, there is no warranty or guaranty
- If the meat has any fat or skin on it, it gets difficult to grind.
- It makes a lot of noise while grinding, which can be proven to be annoying.
- Some bone particles may get stuck in the inside edges of the grinding plates.
Sunmile Meat Grinder SM-G73 Review
Our last but not the least pick is the Sunmile meat grinder sm-g73. This is one of our favorites! And, to be honest, it is damn powerful, yet comes with a very affordable price-tag. If you are running a small shop or planning for a regular sausage party at your place, this is the most perfect machine you can have.
It has a sleek and elegant design with nothing useless attached to it. It is smaller in size, which can easily fit inside the kitchen drawers.
Even though it is a heavy-duty electric meat grinder, the SM-G73 is actually quite light in weight. You won’t feel anything while carrying it around.
Sounds great, huh?
With the 600 Watt rated power motor, this show-stopper can grind over 3 pounds of meat in a minute. It has a big number 8 tray which means it can hold a heavy load of meat.
For coarse, medium and fine cutting, there are three different stainless cutting plates that aid a stainless steel blade.
With the blade and cutting plates, you get one plastic food pusher and three sausage attachments – a complete package for a budget-friendly grinder.
Three big and different buttons are attached at the side of the grinder for functions like switching on, switching off and reset and reverse.
In case of overheating, the motor can get burnt out. To prevent this accident, there is a circuit breaker attached to the machine. No worries about overheating anymore.
The product is designed in such a way that while grinding, the machine can enjoy sufficient ventilation.
The SM-G73 electric grinder is equipped with ETL certification and food graded parts for you to keep your health-worries aside.
Great news for health-conscious folks out there, isn’t it?
These certifications have placed the product at a higher position of our check-list of electric meat grinders.
The stainless parts of the cutting section can be washed with dish-washer. Having said that, it won’t be a good idea to wash the whole machine product in such a manner. As the housing is made of aluminum, hand washing is better for it.
You can grind vegetables and other light-weighted food along with meat with this powerful machine. On the other hand, with three sausage attachment, you can make different types of sausage and pasta by it.
A yearlong warranty is a blessing that comes with the product. You can contact the manufacturers and place your complaints (if any) without a problem.
Let’s Watch a Video Review On This Grinder
- Powerful motors featuring 600W rated power and 1000W max locked power
- 185 pounds of meat grinding in 1 hour
- Stainless steel blade and cutting plates
- ETL certification
- One blade, three cutting plates, one plastic food pusher, and three sausage attachments
- Three buttons with on/off/reset/reverse option
- Big capacity tray
- Circuit breaker
- Great ventilation
- Food tray dimension 210mm x 152mm
- Cutting plate thickness/diameter: 5.5mm/61.9mm
- Product dimension: 13.6 x 6.2 x 13.6 inches
- Weight 12.45 pounds
- It can be easily set up right after you receive the package. You can also dismantle it part by part for washing just in a few minutes.
- It has a blade and cutting plates made of stainless steel. You can dish-wash these parts without any damage done.
- Different sausage attachment makes it possible to prepare multiple types of food.
- At this price range, over 3 pounds of meat grinding per minute is beyond satisfactory level.
- A powerful motor of 600 watts with a maximum locked power of 1000 watts. Pretty impressive.
- The food tray is very large to hold much of the food you want to grind.
- It is attractive yet surprisingly affordable.
- Chicken wing grinding can give you a hard time. Cleaning every-time you grind chicken wing can be a reality.
- Plastic gears can strip out if extra pressure forced.
- Some customers complained that after washing a few times, parts of the machine had rust on them.
- Oiling the grinding parts with vegetable oil is a must before use, otherwise, meat clogging is what you are destined with.
- Meat with warmth over 30 degrees can end up in a mess rather than yummy sausage.
Buying Guide For Sunmile Meat Grinder Reviews
It’s not easy choosing among some of the best electric meat grinders out there, is it? With all the details we discussed here, it can even sound more critical in selecting the one that suits your needs the best.
So, how do you end up buying one of those?
Wait for it…
Our buying guide for Sunmile meat grinders is here to help!
Here is a check-list before deciding to pay your money for an electric meat grinder. Keep it with you when you believe you genuinely need a grinder.
Choose the Better Power-Source
There are two types of meat grinders out there in the market. Manual (hand-ground) and Electric. If you are looking for more output with less effort, especially physical effort; then going for an electric grinder will be the best decision.
If you are interested in an electric meat grinder, then motor power is something that you need to bat your eyes on. The more powerful the motor, the better the output rate is.
Concentrate on Durability
Manual grinders may come cheap, but most of the manual grinder-bodies are made of weak plastic. These are far away from durability. Even though the electric models do have plastic bodies as well, metal frames are there for the rescue.
So, choose the most durable one.
Steel should be Stainless
When it comes to performance, after the motor, the blade and the cutting plates share the glory. Make sure you are buying a grinder that has a stainless-steel blade and plate in it. It will provide more durability and longevity.
Moreover, cleaning the blades in dish-washer won’t be a trouble.
Easy to clean
You are going to deal with food. It has a direct relation to you and your family’s health. As meat may get attached to the machine here and there; after a session of sausage grinding, make sure you wash the machine properly.
Not all machines are easy-clean-friendly. Try to get the one that allows you to dismantle easily and clean it up.
Utilization of space
Your kitchen space is not something to show-case. Every inch of it is worth it. So, find the machine that takes up less space when you’re done with grinding. This small-sized yet powerful product can put a smile on your face in this regard.
It’s not always easy to find the safest product out there. These are machines, you know! You never know how they end up blowing things up!
But, hey! You still need to find some good precautions for this. Many electric grinders nowadays have circuit breaker built-in. Grab one of those if you don’t want your machine to heat up and blow itself up.
The more sausage attachment you get with the product, the more you get to make different types of food. Look for the product that offers a variety of sausage attachments.
Last, but not least, automatic switches are really helpful when you are dealing with electric grinders. Besides switching the machine on and off, you can easily reverse and reset the machine in case something goes wrong.
Well, now you know how to find out the best meat grinder for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. The gears are made of plastic, will the melt?
Answer: If you are using these for home purposes and not for commercial purposes, then it won’t melt.
2. Can I make cat food in these grinders?
Answer: Yes, you can.
3. Can I wash the whole product in dish-washer?
Answer: Only the stainless-steel blades and cutting parts can be washed in a dishwasher. Not the whole product.
4. Can I grind frozen meat?
Answer: According to the users, these grinders grind better when the meat is somewhat semi-frozen. So yeah, frozen meat or semi-frozen meat will be easy to grind.
5. Can I grind bones?
Answer: If you are grinding hard bones, then definitely you cannot. On the other hand, light bones can be given a chance, but most users don’t recommend it.
Till now, in our Sunmile meat grinder reviews, we have discussed in detail how these machines have advantages and disadvantages, along with their great and not-so-great features.
Additionally, if you have paid close attention to our detail buying guide, you can easily find that Sunmile SM-G50 ETL Electric Meat Grinder fits perfectly to be the best one to grab immediately.
It has the safety measures we need to focus on, along with durability, multiple attachments, stainless-steel blades, easy-clean option, and an impressive 200 pound grinding per hour speed. Definitely, the best award goes to the SM-G50 ETL model.
Do you like our top picks? We will be happy to hear from you.
Comment below and share your thought and experience.